Would you like to work with us?
AA **** Stars. VISIT BRITAIN **** and Silver Award . AA Rosette Awards for 9 years
The Hotel has achieved Greeen Tourism – SILVER award status and is an active accredited member of THE CARBON TRUST AND CONSIDERATE HOTELS.
The Dean Court has one of the friendliest working atmospheres and professional teams.
Every member of staff is recognised and appreciated, enabling them to give of their best for their own professional pride. Management style is hands-on thus never far from giving actual support whenever it’s needed.
The Hotel has been the first in York to gain accreditation from EXCELLENCE THROUGH PEOPLE – a highly regarded scheme that recognises best Personnel practices in the way Hospitality profession.
The hotel offers ongoing training, not necessarily limited to one’s specific position. There are regular Personal Development and Appraisal Sessions and opportunities for training in all Departments of Hotel and Restaurant.
Amongst Staff Benefits Are:
- Staff members are welcome to bring a guest to Lunch or Dinner in D.C.H (wine included).
- Discounted rates are available at all other BEST WESTERN Hotels through the FRIENDS AND FAMILY scheme.
- Discounts at many businesses, bars, restaurants and tourist attractions in the city through schemes run by VISIT YORK, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE and others.
- Uniform, Meals on duty.
For a list of current vacancies please see below or visit: www.yorkhospitality.co.uk
- Food and Beverage
F&B Staff - Part Time/Casual
We have vacancies for part time/casual F&B staff. In time, the outstanding candidates will get the chance to become full time members of our team, should they have the flexibility and the will to do so.
Your responsibilities in our F&B department will include:
- ensuring the guests receive high quality service at all times
- welcoming and serving guests in D.C.H the restaurant and the Bar
- preparing hot, cold and mixed drinks
- displaying knowledge of the food, drinks and wine menus
- maintaining high standards of cleanliness and acceptable levels of appearance of the facilities at all times
How to apply
Please email your CV alongside a covering letter to email@example.com
or post your application to the hotel