JOIN US THIS FESTIVE SEASON!
To make your Christmas more relaxing why not leave the organising to us and
enjoy a hassle-free festive break in a beautiful 4-star contemporary hotel,
with magnificent views of York Minster. There’s a real cosy
home-from-home atmosphere in the centre of this historical city.
Included in the three-day package:
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Christmas Eve – dinner served in DCH—the restaurant with a £24 allowance per person to use towards our festive menu. You’ll have time to visit Midnight Mass at York Minster with mulled wine and mince pies waiting for you on your return
- Christmas Day – a glass of Champagne, followed by a traditional 5-course Christmas Day Lunch and a visit from Santa!
and in the evening a Buffet Style dinner.
There’s a chance to take part in our light-hearted quizzes or just take it easy and enjoy the convivial atmosphere.
- Boxing Day – enjoy a £24 allowance per person towards our festive menu in DCH—the Restaurant
- All our menus are focused on local, seasonal produce created by Head Chef, Jonny Edwards, and his team.
Prices are per room for the three-day package (all double and twin room prices are based on two people sharing).
Cosy Double £995 Cosy Double (single occupancy) £685
Double £1,280 Double (single occupancy) £955
Deluxe £1,385 Deluxe (single occupancy) £1,040
Some of our Deluxe Rooms and Suites have splendid Minster views.
THE SMALL PRINT
Sharing with two adults fully inclusive of the entire three day program, under 16 years of age £330 per child.
Your room will normally be ready by 3pm – however, please feel free to arrive as early as you wish.
Luggage can be stored and cars parked. The hotel has its own secure car park nearby. The car park charge
is £50 for the three-day package. We have a valet-parking service.
3 DAY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE
A 50% deposit is required at the time of making your reservation. The outstanding balance is required by
30th November 2021.
For reservations made on or after 30th November 2021 full pre-payment is required at time of booking
and is subject to the Cancellation Policy. Deposits and full pre-payment are non-refundable unless the hotel
is able to re-let your accommodation.
Call us on
to book your Christmas stay with us