Rooms and Facilities
It is without doubt that the DCH is the very best hotel that we have stayed in...
PB, Wigan Apr '12
The Hotel has the following ROOM TYPES
All front facing rooms are double-glazed, although the Minster bells don't ring out at night! As you would expect from this very special hotel, each of the thirty-seven guest rooms has been designed with care and imagination in a variety of colour schemes and styles.
Single Rooms - 1 Single Bed (100cm/3'6")
Small Double Rooms - 2/3rds standard size-so compact with limited space around bed (135cm/ 4'6")
Standard Doubles or Twins - with queen size beds (5')
Superior Doubles - more well appointed rooms. Pleasant views- Minster easily seen. Queen size beds (150cm/5')
de Luxe Doubles - delightfully spacious, well appointed rooms. Fantastic Minster views. Queen size beds (150cm/5')
4-Poster de Luxe - delightfully spacious well appointed rooms. Fantastic Minster views. Queen size 4-poster beds (150cm/5')
Family Rooms - four rooms as per Standard Doubles or Twins with capacity for 1, 2 or 3 children in good-sized beds (90cm)
- Free WiFi and secure HSIA
- 30 Digital TV and Radio Channels
- Egyptian Linen
- Hair Dryer
- Trouser Press (most rooms)
- Writing Desk
- Telephone with personal VOICEMAIL facility
- 24-hour Room Service
- Lifts to all rooms except four
- Accessible Rooms -Click here for information on our accessible rooms and facilities
- Hospitality Tray
- Complimentary Thirsty Planet mineral water (on arrival day only)
- The Hotel offers residents a free valet-parking service to its own secure car park. Parking charge £13..50 per night
The Dean Court is totally non-smoking.
For further information or booking details please telephone 01904 625082 or use the online enquiry form
we'll be delighted to help.