Afternoon Tea by gum!
Afternoon Tea with a Yorkshire Twist
As we're in the very heart of Yorkshire we thought we'd show you some real Yorkshire hospitality with our newly launched Yorkshire Afternoon Tea for only £20 per person. But you don't have to be from Yorkshire to indulge!
Start with a tasting plate of a Whitby Crab Bon Bon, York Ham Hock, a Pastry Cone filled with Yellisons Goats Cheese and lashings of Ginger Beer.
Followed by a unique Yorkshire Afternoon Tea which includes
Finger sandwiches of -
- Cucumber and Crème Fraiche
- Smoked Salmon with Beetroot Jam
- York Ham with homemade Piccalilli on the side
- Yorkshire Parkin
- Yorkshire Mess
- Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Our take on a Yorkshire Curd Tart
- A traditional Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam
- A pot of our special Rington’s blend loose leaf Fair Trade Tea
Why not make it extra special with a 125ml glass of:
Rose Prosecco £5.00
Served between 12 noon and 5.30 pm in DCH Restaurant or THE COURT Cafe-Bar every day
If you prefer a more traditional Afternoon Tea have a look here
Please note ALL our menus are SAMPLE menus and are subject to change