What a Sight
If you dont like this hotel, theres something sadly wrong with you!! Marked hospitality, stored my bag at both ends of my stay. didnt have time to sample the bar or brasserie sadly but will next time.
PLEASE QUOTE WAS - LDY
The ultimate 'Let's do York' BREAK
Enjoy two nights in 4-star luxury including :
* Complimentary Champagne to greet you
* Two 1-day York Passes (giving you free entry into many of the city's award-winning attractions.)
* A complimentary Luxury Beauty Foot Therapy bath to use during your stay with us - to help your tired feet recover!! Your Break also includes:
*A 3-Course Dinner on ONE NIGHT of your choice in D.C.H *** - the restaurant at the Dean Court that holds a coveted AA Rosette award for fine food. Enjoy local and regional produce cooked with great care byIain Weston, our Head Chef, and his team.
***Should you wish to dine, or you have dinner(s) included in your rate, may we advise telephoning in advance to book a table as our award winning restaurant, DCH, can become busy especially in the earlier part of the evening.
***We regret that tables may not be otherwise available at the time you prefer.
***On occasions when D.C.H, the restaurant is fully booked or given over to a private party,
our guests on dinner-inclusive rates will be offered an unlimited 3 course choice and coffee PLUS a selected,
complimentary, bottle of wine in THE COURT, the hotels popular Cafe-Bistro.
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast.
- Free parking (normally £13.50 per night) in Hotel's own secure car park & Valet Parking Service.
RATES ARE PER ROOM for 2 nights - fully inclusive for 2 people
- Standard Double or Twin £510
- Superior Double or Twin £570
- Deluxe Double £610
- Four-Poster Deluxe Double £640
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER A 5% DISCOUNT FOR MID-WEEK (Suns - Thurs) STAYS
BOOKING CONDITIONS for all SPECIAL INTEREST BREAKS: A £100 deposit is required when making a reservation. Should you be forced to cancel within seven clear days of arrival, deposits will be retained.